1. Every hour drink 1 glass of room temperature water.
2. For every cup of coffee/soda/etc., drink 1 glass of water.
3. At each meal eat your protein first.
4. Reduce sugar intake. Need a place to start? Cut out sweeteners in your coffee/tea.
5. If you have a sweet tooth, substitute with bananas, dates, or carrots.
6. Need crunch? Add carrots, celery, or nuts.
7. Drink organic, herbal, or medicinal teas throughout the day. *This will add in some nice trace minerals and anti-oxidants (and curb hunger).
I would love to hear in the comments any you are already practicing on the daily!